*See Account Limitations
- Quarterly Statements
- Debit Card (Primary Account Required)
- WESTLINE Access
- On-line Banking
- Minimum Opening Balance: $100
- Service Charge (Monthly): $2
- Minimum Balance Required to Avoid Service Charge: $500
- Minimum Daily Balance Required to Earn Interest: $300
- Excess Withdrawal Fee: Two withdrawals allowed per month; $3 fee for each additional debit in excess of two.
Savings Account Limitations
* Savings Account Limitations: The Federal Reserve Board's Regulation D allows this account to have six transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, per statement cycle, to another account of the depositor at the same institution or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic agreement, order or instruction, or by draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Excess withdrawals on a recurring basis may result in the closure of this account. Unlimited withdrawals or transfers in person at the Bank or ATM's are allowed.